Passionate and experienced Event Manager? Looking for a great job working on some of the biggest brands in Australia? Able to confidently talk to clients, AV teams and stakeholders about all things virtual and live events. Know that you can deliver seamlessly every time, then we have the job for you.
This job has a skill set critical to success; these are:
- Events background with a minimum 3 years with at least 1 year running and managing virtual/digital events
- Demonstrated experience on various digital event platforms (Microsoft Teams a bonus)
- Experience in hybrid, live and sponsorship events
- Demonstrated experience in owning and running multiple projects from small to large
Specifically, you need to be able to:
- Scope & plan client projects including reverse briefing where necessary
- Understand compliance & security
- Budget planning & tracking, manage scope creep
- Project lead & client point of contact for event execution
- Manage junior team members to ensure they meet project deliverables
- Creative management including development of event ID, design of assets, copy crafting
- Production & editing experience a bonus
This is a full-time role based in Sydney on the Northern Beaches and we are keen to fill it ASAP with the right person. We are looking for someone who has this specific experience, so will only be contacting people who fit our requirements, so if that’s you, get in quick.
Email us at [email protected] and tell us why you are perfect and shoot us your CV and we will be in touch.