Passionate and experienced in virtual events? Looking for a great job working on some of the biggest brands in Australia? Able to confidently talk to clients, AV teams and suppliers about all things virtual. Know that you can deliver seamlessly every time, then we have the job for you.
This job has a skill set critical to success; these are:
- Events background with a minimum 3 years with at least 1 year running and managing virtual/digital events
- Demonstrated experience on various event platforms
- Microsoft Teams a bonus
- Demonstrated experience in owning and running multiple projects from small to large
Specifically, you need to be able to:
- Scope & plan client projects including reverse briefing where necessary
- Understand compliance & security
- Budget planning & tracking, manage scope creep
- Project lead & client point of contact for event execution
- Manage junior team members to ensure they meet project deliverables
- Creative management including development of event ID, design of assets, copy crafting
- Production & editing experience a bonus
Naturally, as we move to a hybrid and in-person model, we would expect you to have experience in:
- Sponsorship management
- In-person event management
This is a full-time role based in Sydney on the Northern Beaches and we are keen to fill it ASAP with the right person. We are looking for someone who has this specific experience, so will only be contacting people who fit our requirements, so if that’s you, get in quick.
Email us at [email protected] and tell us why you are perfect and shoot us your CV and we will be in touch.