April5 is a specialised independent brand activation, events and PR agency. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager (Events) to join our growing team.
So you can hit the ground running, we need you to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a marketing, events or experiential agency. You will have great technical and interpersonal skills, be confident and able to jump right in to make an immediate impact.
The role is primarily working on a programmatic range of B2B events which are a key focus for one of the agency’s main clients. Reporting to the GAD, you will be the key point of contact for the program, with the support of other agency team members.
Benefits – what’s in it for you:
- You will be joining a fun, energetic team
- Working on blue-chip brands
- Exposure across agency on all our clients and campaigns from brand activations to PR
- Opportunity to develop within a growing agency
- Lifestyle – based on the Northern Beaches
The Boring Stuff – just so you can check it off:
- A record of successful delivery in project management
- Project scoping including timelines, production schedules, costings and resourcing
- Logistics & operations
- Client management
- Supplier management
- Budget management
- Post campaign reconciliations and evaluations
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Send us a short cover note with a resume to
We promise to read it and get back to you.