April5 Agency is an independent brand activation, events and marketing services agency. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our growing team.
So you can hit the ground running, we need you to have a minimum 5 years’ experience – ideally from a full-service marketing agency, with an emphasis on account/client relationship management and comprehensive knowledge of the brand & event activation landscape.
As an Account Manager, you will naturally have great attention to detail and interpersonal skills, be confident and able to jump right in and make an immediate impact across the business and junior staff. You will be reporting to the Head of Client Service.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have demonstrated project management experience with a record of successful delivery
• Understand agency financials, budget and scoping
• Be an excellent communicator with solid presenting and writing skills
• Be a strategic thinker with outstanding attention to detail
• Be able to handle challenges and able to problem-solve effectively
• Able to display confidence and manage junior staff
• Be highly driven and have a talent for building credibility
• Have experience working on large multi-national brands
• You will be joining a fun, energetic team
• Have exposure on all clients and campaigns from brand activations to events
• Opportunity to grow within the team
• Lifestyle – based on the Northern Beaches.
This is a full-time role. Interviews will take place in December with the successful candidate starting early Jan 2021.
Interested? We would love to hear from you.
Send us a short cover note with a resume to: [email protected]